Suitable for: Beginners / refreshers
This workshop is for you if you have never knitted before or if you just need a wee refresher!
Join us for 3 hours of upskilling with the wonderful Claire from On The Side!
What will I learn?
– Casting on and casting off
– Knit and purl stitches
– Combining knit & purl stitches to create texture & pattern
– How to join a new ball or colour
– How to decipher basic knitting patterns
– Tips to make (knitting) life easier and some troubleshooting if things don’t go to plan!
What do I need to bring?
NOTHING! You will be provided with a pair of knitting needles and a ball of yarn to take home with you. Included in your take home goodie bag will be some special notes/instructions from Claire and a pattern for you to try your new skills with! 3 hours is long time to go without a tea/coffee so these will be provided for you during the workshop as well as a homebake!
After booking you will be emailed with the details of how to get to us.
Please note payment is required to book in to this workshop, and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.